Assistant Manager - Port Moody Cafe APPLY NOW
When you hear “Fun, Flexible & Fast-paced” does that sounds like a job that would suit you? If so, then you’ll want to hear more about the current opportunities at Caffe Divano.
We are now hiring an Assistant Manager for our Port Moody cafe. Caffe Divano is not your typical café job as Divano is not your average café. Not only do we make everything from scratch in house we also have exceptional quality standards for our coffee. But above all it is our mission to establish relationships with our guests through engaging customer service that makes us unique. And that is why we we look for unique individuals to be part of our teams.
You’re likely a good fit with us if:
- You are passionate about what you do! You always strive for excellence and thrive in a team environment.
- You like making people smile! AKA you are a people person and like making connections with others.
- You have previous experience working in cafes or in the food service industry.
- You have been in a leadership role and are confident about being a more senior member of a team.
- You get that working in a café isn’t a Monday-Friday sort of job so you’ll be open to working weekends and early mornings.
- You are efficient, a strong communicator and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What the job entails:
- Working closely with cafe manager to ensure day-to-day cafe operations are running smoothly.
- Helping to maintain our standards in terms of providing excellent customer service and quality food and coffees.
- Being a proficient barista (though this is something we're absolutely happy to train someone to become) and efficient at food prep.
Why you'd want to work at Caffe Divano:
- We strive to create a fun, safe, inclusive environment where all team members are valued and respected.
- We take pride in what we do and don't compromise on the quality on what we sell.
- We're committed to providing opportunities for growth and invest in the development of our team members.
This is ideally a full-time position but could range between 25-40 hours a week.
If this sounds like your kind a place, then please send us your resume so we can set up a time to meet you! And when we meet we can talk to you more about the nitty gritty like wage & tips.
|||Port Moody|||Caffe Divano Port Moody||||||22qL0iJgCxu7~tvz|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||